Santosh,
  If u have a look at the topology file, u'll find the coordinates of node
0, node 1 and so on. e.g., coordinates of node 0 are (0,0), those of node 1
are (40,0)....in fact u can change the file that I sent to create ur own
topology, and then only run the LossyBuilder to generate the bit error
probabilities.

On 4/4/07, santosh bhima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have created the network using tht lossy builder.but how to place each
node in a position i want it to be