From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Collett
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:12 AM
To: TinyOS Help (E-mail)
Subject: [Tinyos-help] LabView Crossbow Drivers

Hi,

I was just wanting to find out if anyone had used the Labview drivers
for talking to Crossbow nodes running XMesh (can be found here:
http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=1FB6
6B354ED149C7E0440003BA230ECF). I'm thinking of using it as a basis for
my own applications, but may end up taking the Java route (I'm not very
experienced in either language).

I can't tell if it offers any more than the MoteView application, which
wasn't great.

Any opinions/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Collett

Wireless Communications
Enabling Metrology Division
National Physical Laboratory
Hampton road
Teddington
United Kingdom
TW11 0LW
0208 943 6771
www.npl.co.uk

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose
such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments
are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY