Hi Harish,

 Have you tried directly connecting the Tmote Connect to your
computer with an ethernet crossover cable and then using the
192.168.1.* subnet to try to ping the device?  When the unit is first
booted and cannot find DHCP, it will use the 192.168.1.77 address.  If
DHCP is present, you will need to check with your DHCP server logs for
the address acquired by Tmote Connect or follow the arping
instructions for Linux in the Tmote Connect manual.

-Joe