Le mercredi 11 avril 2007 13:27, Firas Daghmash a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I need a help for generation of a real random number for my application,
> As the same random number is generated for the same mote each time (since
> the local address of the mote is used as a seed).
> What is the best way to have different number each time the function is
> called.

Hi Firas,
I have done some work on this, you can find the paper  (WIOPT 06) here :
http://planete.inrialpes.fr/~francill/Papers/TinyRNG.pdf
I have an implementation for tinyos-1.x/micaz, ( and I'm also porting it for
tinyos-2.x but it's not ready yet). I will release it someday but it's not
ready yet for  public distribution. Contact me directly if you want it and
don't want to wait ...
Cheers
Aurélien