From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
noahtech213
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:40 AM
To: tinyos-help
Subject: [Tinyos-help] How can I write my own ".nc" file?

Hi,everyone,

At first I want to say "Thank you" to those kind people who helped me.The
Tinyviz problem has been solved .Well,I am studying the nesC now.I want to
design my own application,but I don't know where the editor is.How can I
write my own ".nc" file? My system is Windows 2000,and the tinyos system
edition is

1.0.Any reply will be appreciated.

  _____

 <http://www.126.com/> 远离垃圾邮件?免费帮你过滤98%的垃圾邮件!