*From: *Sarfraz Nawaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Date: *Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:51:15 +1000
*To: *Greg Turnipseed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Cc: *<tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu>
*Subject: *Re: [Tinyos-help] Complete Novice Question: Installing TinyOS
and Compiling on MacOSX 10.4 for MICA

Is nescc in your path? Without nescc you won't be able to compile tinyos
applications.

On 4/9/07, *Greg Turnipseed* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

I have, as far as I can tell, nesc installed; however, when I run the ncc
command, it says "couldn't execute nescc."  I do have TinyOS installed, and
the tools, as well.  What's next?

Thanks,
Greg Turnipseed