On Apr 18, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Romain Thouvenin wrote:

I forward my reply to the list, in case someone else is interested.

Hi Phillip,

I am currently implementing the DYMO protocol on TinyOS 2 for my
Master's Thesis. This is a routing protocol for multihop unicast
routes. To test and evaluate my implementation, I also implemented a
simple transport multihop protocol, which is barely ActiveMessage on
top of the existing ActiveMessage implementation.
Both still need some improvements and are not complete, but there is
already a working version. So you might want to use it as is or adapt
it to your needs.

You can find the code at www.sourceforge.net/projects/tymo
There is an associated web page, but it is outdated currently. I
should update and complete it soon, and in the meanwhile you can ask
me any question.

Romain,

I'm sure the net2 WG would love to get this code into lib/net, if that's something you're interested in pursuing.

Phil