Hi ankur it comes with Mutihop enabled.

  cheers,vinay.

ankur jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi all,
I want to know whether the Surge applications that lies within
contrib/xbow/apps folder comes with multi-hop routing enabled or disabled by
default.Since in the apps config. files ,the lines corresponding to multi-hop
routing are commented in my case. I am sending you the config. file below for
your reference. Also let me know that if it really means that multi-hop routing
would become enabled if i uncomment those lines.
  Please help me out as i am really stuck up with it.
    includes Surge;
  includes SurgeCmd;
  includes MultiHop;

  configuration Surge {
  }
  implementation {
  components Main, SurgeM, TimerC, LedsC, NoLeds, Photo, RandomLFSR,
  GenericCommPromiscuous as Comm, Bcast, MultiHopRouter as multihopM,
QueuedSend, Sounder;
  Main.StdControl -> SurgeM.StdControl;
  Main.StdControl -> Photo;
  Main.StdControl -> Bcast.StdControl;
  Main.StdControl -> multihopM.StdControl;
  Main.StdControl -> QueuedSend.StdControl;
  Main.StdControl -> TimerC;
  Main.StdControl -> Comm;
  // multihopM.CommControl -> Comm;
  SurgeM.ADC -> Photo;
  SurgeM.Timer -> TimerC.Timer[unique("Timer")];
  SurgeM.Leds -> LedsC; // NoLeds;
  SurgeM.Sounder -> Sounder;
  SurgeM.Bcast -> Bcast.Receive[AM_SURGECMDMSG];
  Bcast.ReceiveMsg[AM_SURGECMDMSG] -> Comm.ReceiveMsg[AM_SURGECMDMSG];
  SurgeM.RouteControl -> multihopM;
  SurgeM.Send -> multihopM.Send[AM_SURGEMSG];
  multihopM.ReceiveMsg[AM_SURGEMSG] -> Comm.ReceiveMsg[AM_SURGEMSG];
  //multihopM.ReceiveMsg[AM_MULTIHOPMSG] -> Comm.ReceiveMsg[AM_MULTIHOPMSG];
  }
So what does these 2 commented lines really meant for if at all present
thanks
Ankur jain