On 4/23/07, Philip Levis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Apr 23, 2007, at 8:52 AM, Romain Thouvenin wrote:

> Yes, I had. Since I tried with a tutorial and my application that used
> to work, I assume the code is correct. The network topology is set and
> seem to be correct (attached in my previous message).
>
> I have both python2.4 and 2.5 installed on my machine, and I had tried
> to switch the version in sim.extra (and updated /usr/bin/python
> accordingly), but same result.
>
> Since when I tried the first time, the compiler complained about a
> missing Python.h, this is probably related to python, but I can't see
> any reason. It was working properly before the week-end. I am
> clueless.

To follow-up Chad's questions, did you update to the newest packages
that just appeared over the weekend? 2.0.1 has some changes in
TOSSIM. I haven't put the documentation up yet.

Phil

Yes, that's why I thought it might be the package that is broken, I
updated to 2.0.1 this week-end, and everything was working fine before
the week-end.

Romain