Hi, Tarun, after I did this, it gave me this error. Is it jdk problem? if
so,could you please tell me  what i should do?

Thanks alot!

Kenneth

$ make -B
... /opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/java/net/tinyos/oscope
mig java -java-classname=net.tinyos.oscope.OscopeMsg /opt/tinyos-1.x
/tos/../apps
/Oscilloscope/OscopeMsg.h OscopeMsg -o OscopeMsg.java
struct OscopeMsg 26 10
 sourceMoteID U 0 16
 lastSampleNumber U 16 16
 channel U 32 16
 data [10]U 48 16
javac OscopeMsg.java
mig java -java-classname=net.tinyos.oscope.OscopeResetMsg /opt/tinyos-1.x
/tos/..
/apps/Oscilloscope/OscopeMsg.h OscopeResetMsg -o OscopeResetMsg.java
struct OscopeResetMsg 0 32
javac OscopeResetMsg.java
javac GraphPanel.java
GraphPanel.java:84: cannot access net.tinyos.oscope.oscilloscope
bad class file: C:\PROGRA~1\UCB\cygwin\opt\tinyos-
1.x\tools\java\net\tinyos\osco
pe\oscilloscope.class
class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpa
th.