*From: *Sarfraz Nawaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Date: *Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:59:01 +1000
*To: *Greg Turnipseed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Cc: *<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, TINYOS HELP <
tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu>
*Subject: *Re: [Tinyos-help] Compiling on MacOSX 10.4 for MICA

> I tried navigating to /usr/lib/ncc, and there's no ncc directory.

What about /usr/local/lib/ncc? This is where your build scripts are
including in your search path.

On 4/29/07, *Greg Turnipseed* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Running nescc --version gave me:

[Greg:tinyos-1.x/apps/blink] greg% nescc --version
nescc: 1.2.4
gcc: gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1640)
PURPOSE.

I tried navigating to /usr/lib/ncc, and there's no ncc directory.  I
wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Thanks,
Greg Turnipseed