Yeah, same question, how can we know the data captured from sensor?

On 5/3/07, Dipti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Dear all,

I am tryin to build an application wherein it is required to collect 8bit
data serially from another microcontroller on one of the PW pins of the
mica2. Can the oscilloscope application be modified in order to do the same.
I wont need to sample the data in this case so the ADC component is not
required. How can i  add another component instead of ADC which will
serially listen on one of the pins of mica2 for serial data coming from
another microcontroller?

Please help,
Dipti Jaiswal

Best wishes,