Hi everyone,
I have been doing the project "Remote Reprogramming and Maintainability of
Sensor nodes".
Few days back Giri sir gave me one pdf ( 04_Over_The_Air_Programming.pdf),
which tells about how to send a Blink application over the air using Deluge.
I have tried to understand the Deluge source code
(C:\tinyos\cygwin\opt\tinyos-1.x\tos\lib\Deluge). But i could not
understand. Can anyone help me out for understanding the Deluge source code.
In the wireless programming there are stages like query, download,
reboot....i did not get how these stages have been implemented in Deluge
using NesC.
Please help me for the above.

Thanks in advanc.
Best Regards &Thanks,
Ravikiran K,
M.Tech(WCC), 4th sem,
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad,
contact no: +91-9936168869.