  From: David Moss
  To: 'David Henry' ; tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:58 PM
  Subject: RE: [Tinyos-help] CC2420 Tutorial

  What information are you looking for exactly?  We have the draft version of
TEP126 which intends to describe the workings of the CC2420 and how the stack
is implemented in 2.x, along with comments and recommendations about how to
add/remove/change functionality.  This document is located at:

http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/tinyos/tinyos-2.x/doc/txt/tep126.txt?revision=1.3

  The CC2420 stack, as it is right now, may not be optimized for certain types
of applications.  And we realize that.  The intention is to provide information
found in TEP126 so other developers A) don't have to swim through source code,
and B) make changes to the CC2420 stack, with confidence, to meet their
application demands.  The complete workings of the CC2420 are described in its
datasheet:

  http://www.chipcon.com/files/CC2420_Data_Sheet_1_3.pdf

  If there is something in TEP126 that you feel is left out, let me know and
we'll see about adding it in.

  -David