Hi to all,

My problem is to display the signed data in oscilloscope application in
TinyOS 2.x?

In TinyOS 1.x, modifying apps/oscilloscope/OscopeMsg.h uint16_t
data[BUFFER_SIZE] as int16_t data[BUFFER_SIZE] and recompiling java
tools solved my problem.
But in TinyOS 2.x, I modifed apps/oscilloscope/oscilloscope.h file
nx_uint16_t readings[NREADINGS] line as nx_int16_t readings[NREADINGS]
and recompile java files in apps/oscilloscope/java folder. But it gives
an error in line 71 of oscilloscope.java.

I will be glad if you help me.

Have a nice day.

Firat TARAKTAS

Electrical&Electronics Engineer

Reseracher
GENETLAB INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
Kayisdagi Caddesi Kar Plaza D Blok Kat:3 34752
Icerenkoy / ISTANBUL / TURKIYE
Phone: +90 (216) 573 00 85 (int.354)
Fax:     +90 (216) 469 85 07
www.genetlab.com <http://www.genetlab.com/>