From: Steve McKown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:24 PM
To: Munaretto, Daniele
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] msp430-ld compile error, moteiv

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 09:05, you wrote:
> mmm..well in micaz I had 4 KB of RAM and it was fine, here with telos/tmote
> I would have 10 KB in RAM and it does not work..strange, isn'it?

Definitely.  There may be another way to generate the error you are seeing,
but I don't know what it might be.  Does tos 1.1.x have test apps like tos
2.x (I don't really know tos1)?  If so, do they compile correctly for tmote?
If not, it might point to a corrupted linker script or other issue with the
msp430 gcc compiler setup...