To: <tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:39 PM
Subject: [Tinyos-help] how to display RSSI

Hi,

I know this subject was often discuted but I don't really understand how I can optain and display the value of the rssi. - I tried msg_ptr->strength in TOSBase but I don't know how to see the value (with xlisten, what file should be modified to display the rssi) -When I try to write my own program, I often obtain this message error when executing: segmentation fault <core dumped>.

ps: I use micaz with mib510

Can somebody help me? Thanks.