Hi Lei,

I don't know if it is related to your problem, but sometimes I also
notice a strange behaviour from the LEDs.
Say I have a sensor sampling at a given rate, like you do, and I make
the LED blink each time a packet is sent. Sometimes (typically when I
query the sensor or remotely change some settings), the LED stops
blinking, though I still receive the packets at the basestation. It
may well be a problem in my code, but I didn't find anything suspect.

I'm sorry it doesn't help you, I just wanted to report the problem
since it may be related. I would appreciate as well any clue or
explanation.

Cheers,
Romain