Just to say I was being silly. I've sorted this now -- I hadn't
compiled the FTDI USB serial drivers into the kernel.

On 20/05/07, Kevin Judson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've been getting this problem too. I.e. when I run motelist I get:

Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /usr/bin/motelist line 90.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/motelist line 91.

The only solution I've found is to remove brltty from Ubuntu. Problem
is, I'm using Gentoo - there's a package called brltty but it's not
installed.

Any idea what could be causing the error?

Cheers,
Kevin.