Hi,
 I am very new to this filed, wireless sensor networking and tinyOS
programming.

 I am facing some problem while compiling the Blink program or any program
from apps folder in Tmoteinvent environment...( i have installed
tinyos1.xfrom Moteiv CD....)

Below is the error message i am getting.

In file included from
/opt/moteiv/tos/platform/msp430/timer/MSP430TimerC.nc:64,
                 from
/opt/moteiv/tos/platform/msp430/resource/MSP430ArbiterTime
rAC.nc:28,
                from
/opt/moteiv/tos/platform/msp430/resource/MSP430ResourceTim
erAC.nc:23,
                from
/opt/moteiv/tos/platform/msp430/timer/MSP430DCOCalibC.nc:2
1,
                from /opt/moteiv/tos/platform/tmote/PlatformC.nc:23,
                from /opt/moteiv/tos/lib/sched/Main.nc:73,
                from Blink.nc:42 <http://blink.nc:42/>:
In component `MSP430TimerM':
/opt/moteiv/tos/platform/msp430/timer/MSP430TimerM.nc:39: failed to create
tempo rary file
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

Some times i am getting this error message and sometimes not (compiling
successfully)......Dont know why.?

I think some one addressed this problem..@
https://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2005-March/008410.html

but it doesn't work and at the same time,  i don't know in which folder of
Cygwin, i have install the file  "nesc-1.1.2b-1.cygwin.i386.rpm " in order
to fix the problem.(don't know exactly whether this works or
not)<http://www.tinyos.net/dist-1.1.0/tinyos/windows/nesc-1.1.2b-1.cygwin.i386.rpm>

So please can any help me in order to fix the bug "Failed to create the
temporary file" ? in tinyos 1.x in Tmoteinvent Environment.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Mahesh Satharla,
Graduate Student,