I think you should modify the hardware.h file of mica2 platform. Change
pin and port assignemnts with your new platform.

Firat TARAKTAS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Puru
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:03 PM
To: Urs Hunkeler
Cc: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] downloading code to a new platform

Hi Urs,

I wrote a simple program using ICC-AVR, which toggled bits on port A and
which in turn blinked the leds and this hex program when copied on the
platform worked correctly.
infact this hex file copied on the mica2 using uisp also works
correctly.
i tried with and without the timer.
note this is not using assembler directives in NesC, but similar
assemble directives with the icc-avr interface.

am not sure if tinyos is looking for h/w that is not present on the
platform (e.g., flash, radio etc and failing, which i think is
unlikely), or if i am some wrong settings or smtg else ...

thanks,
-- puru

--
"True compassion is more than flinging a coin at a beggar."
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.