Hi Raj ,

Le jeudi 31 mai 2007 04:51, raj raj a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry I forgot to add one more question:
> >From Deluge's code, I think Golden image starts from 0x0000 of program
> > memory. But InternalFlashC can write from (0x000 to 0xfff). How is that
> > possible (that is if InternalFlashC writes to program memory)? So, if
> > InternalFlashC writes to internal EEPROM (4KB), then the addresses like
> > 0xfd6 (used by Deluge to store gvNum using InternalFlashC) lies outside
> > the I/O space of Atmega128 ( EEPROM's addresses). I am confused here.
> > Where does InternalFlashC write to- 128KB program memory or 4KB internal
> > EEPROM)?

Those are different addresses spaces

wrting to the 128kB flash (the elf TXT zone i.e. the actual code instructions
to be executed ) is done in
tos/lib/Deluge/TOSBoot/avr/ProgFlashM.nc
while the 4kB "internal flash" (which is actually an eeprom) is read/written
using
tos/lib/Deluge/TOSBoot/avr/InternalFlashC.nc
IIRC both addresses spaces starts at 0x0000  but are not accessed with similar
instructions ...

> DOES InternalFlashC WRITE TO 128KB PROGRAM FLASH MEMORY OR 4KB INTERNAL
> EEPROM? Please help,

so that's the 4KB INTERNAL EEPROM

cheers
Aurélien