Hi all !

I am writing an application for High Frequency Sampling and wireless data
transfer. The whole logic of the app works well for one pass, but at the
end of the pass it does not iterate any further.

StdControl.init() and start() are as below-

command result_t StdControl.init() {
    call Leds.init();
        call ADCControl.init();
        {call AllocationReq.request(MAX_SAMPLES * sizeof(sample_t));
        dbg(DBG_USR1, "MESSAGE: Allocation Req sent\n");}
        return SUCCESS;
  }

  command result_t StdControl.start() {
        dbg(DBG_USR1, "MESSAGE: Entered StdControl.start\n");
        return SUCCESS;
  }

At the end of the first pass I am calling StdControl.init(). But after
this the usual  AllocationReq.requestProcessed() does not fire.

Where am I going wrong.

Please help.

Thanks and regards,
--