On Jun 5, 2007, at 9:37 AM, Marek Jawurek wrote:

Well to me it doesn't look like a Problem with the tmote target but with
linking the python libs together. I tried it with : make micaz sim
but it produces the same result, (just the linker output):

  linking into shared object ./_TOSSIMmodule.so
g++ -shared -fPIC  build/micaz/pytossim.o build/micaz/sim.o
build/micaz/tossim.o build/micaz/c-support.o -lstdc++  -o
_TOSSIMmodule.so
/usr/bin/ld: build/micaz/sim.o: Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 83)
/usr/bin/ld: build/micaz/sim.o: Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 83)
build/micaz/sim.o: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sim-exe] Fehler 1

It looks like sim.o isn't being compiled properly. Is it compiling an avr object file? Try using objdump (or avr-objdump) to figure out what's going on.

Phil