On Jun 6, 2007, at 7:16 AM, Hugo Sousa wrote:

I've searched the archives and still can't get to sendDone to be
signaled in TOSSIM.

I have the topology file and noise file, and the python script is
basically a copy-paste from lesson 11, only with the range of nodes
from 0 to 2, but the sendDone never happens.

I have tinyos cvs updated yesterday.

There are also some methods for configuring a network that I can't
use, for exemple threshold and setThreshold. They don't appear in the
dir(r) listing, but they are mentioned in the lesson

Thanks in advance
Hugo Sousa

-----------------------

topo.txt
0       1       -64.71
1       0       -66.06
0       2       -64.71
2       0       -66.06
1       2       -64.71
2       1       -66.06

meyer-heavy.txt
-97
-98
-98
-86
-90
-91
-87
-87
-98
-98

Is this the length of the trace you're feeding, or are you feeding the entire trace? It needs to be at least 100 entries long or so for noise simulation to work effectively.

Try enabling the dbg mode "TossimPacketModelC". This is where CSMA is going on. It should give you a hint on what's going on.

Phil