-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
McKown
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 8:29 AM
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [Tinyos-help] TEP 126 and AES

Hi,

TEP 126 in 10.1 states that the CC2420 radio cannot begin encryption at a
particular offset.  However, v1.3 of the CC2420 data sheet in section 21.5
specifically states that this is possible, via the SECCTRL1.SEC_TXL and
SEC_RXL register fields.  Does the comment in 10.1 come from testing real
parts, reading an older spec, etc.?

PS - We have a project for which we plan to use CC2420 CCM with a 32-bit MIC

which will start in earnest in the next few weeks.  I would be interested in

learning how our efforts in this regard can best be coordinated for possible

inclusion into the new CC2420 stack.  If someone is already working on this,

perhaps we can collaborate.

Thanks,
Steve