Hello Giri,

you helped me before by letting me know that MEP-SYS components are
preprogrammed with low power version of Xmesh, which I didn't know.

My MEP-SYS is acting very strangely. Like you told me before, i tried to
power-cycle the motes, but they kept that strange timing when sending data (
everything disrupted when i tried to change the Data Rate for All motes ).
I couldn't make them return to original state. I tried to turn them ON, and
OFF, but nothing changed.
If you are interested to look at database here is the link to exported
file:http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwdlNhtbqezJtBaw98a8cdQ

I left them turned OFF  for 3-4 days, and now, when I turn them on again and
start the moteview, nothing happens, just the xserve command prompt window
opens, but no data is received.
The MoteView is running for 3-4 hours but no data is received.
do you have any idea how can I fix this problem?
Also one of the things that's confusing me is that the base station readings
are so strange, acctually I'm not sure, should it be any readings from the
base station itself?

Is there any way to return the motes in original state?

Regards,

Ognjen
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwdlNhtbqezJtBaw98a8cdQ>