Hi,

    We have a problem testing Surge Application.

    First we program every motes :

   - The mote 0 with TOSBASE Programm

   - Mote 1 with Surge App

   - Mote 2 with Surge App

    with the followings commands lines:

      make micaz install.0 eprb,<MIB600_IP_ADRESS>

      make micaz install.1 eprb,<MIB600_IP_ADRESS>

      make micaz install.1 eprb,<MIB600_IP_ADRESS>

These commands lines result successfully.

    Second, we do the command:

export
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Third, we start SerialForwarder with :

                java net.tinyos.sf.SerialForwarder -comm
network@<MIB600_IP_ADRESS>:10002&

So the SerialForwarder GUI appears, and we can see the packet read rising...

    Finally, when we when to launch Surge GUI, with the command:

                                java
net.tinyos.surge MainClass 125

but we have a NullPointerException on the line:

                                mote = new MoteIF(PrintStreamMessenger.err,
group_id);

So how it doesn't work ?

Thank you very much,

Regards,