On 6/12/07, Steve McKown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 12 June 2007 02:06, julien falco wrote:
> Hi just received a tmote mini dev kit, and I've noticed that the miniSD
> mode provides 3 I/O ports, called D0, D1 and D2.
> My question is, is it possible to use those pins as UARTO, like the example
> given by tmote here
> http://www.moteiv.com/community/Boomerang_UART0_Sample ?
You can only use those pins as UART0 if they are tied to the pins on the
msp430 that provide the UART0 RX and TX module functions.

The miniSD pins are tied to UART1 and you may use them for UART
functionality.  UART0 is also exposed, although on a different
location of the device.  Please see the full Tmote Mini Specification
that was shipped with your order.  If you need another copy, please
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Joe