* Wang, Lei (Ray):
>Alexander Becher wrote:
>>* Yang Peng:
>>>Does anyone use "run -rf=yourlossyfile.nss nodeNUM" ?
>>>
>>>It seems like my lossy.nss file does not work, seems like it is not
>>>read....
>>
>>You also have to specify "-r=lossy".
>
>could you give more instructions on how to use it in cc2420? we tried,
>and it looks like cc2420 tossim does not read it at all?

Hmm, apparently I overread that you are using TOSSIM-CC2420. I have not
used that one. Its README.txt says about packet loss:

- The CC2420 provides LQI and RSSI readings to the packet. The simulator
  generates these numbers and packet loss probabilities based on
  empirical data over distance, so the simulation depends on the ADC
  readings that contain the (X,Y) locations of the motes (which can
  be set using the SetLocations plugin for TinyViz).

For TOSSIM-CC2420, that's all I know. Sorry.

Regards,
Alexander