Hi Steve,

I've already seen this pdf with this power consumption graphic.

Nice to know how to do it, but for the moment, with my equipment I will try to use voltage readings as a first reference.

Anyway I will try to search this equipment to best know the power consumption of my software.

Thanks

Xavi
Hi Xavier,