Hello,

I am using SurgeTelos to extract light readings from the TelosB motes. I am
using TinyOS 1.1.15. I wired the Hamamatsu.nc component instead of the
temperature component in SurgeTelos application. When I collect the TSR data, I
know that it is 16 bits long. Can anybody help me in finding out what the range
of the values returned would be (when sampling the ADC)? And also how can I
compute the actual Lux value from the voltage readings observed from the
S1087-01 photo diode?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Venkat