I found a solution but this is very very strange to me.

When calling this:

call AMSend.send(BASESTATION_ADDR, &pkt, 0); //The size of the payload isn't
0!

Acknowledgments are received! :-)

And when calling this:

call AMSend.send(BASESTATION_ADDR, &pkt, call Packet.payloadLength(&pkt));

Acknowledgments are not received! :-(

Calling this:

call AMSend.send(BASESTATION_ADDR, &pkt, sizeof(my_msg));

Acknowledgments are not received! :-(

What's going on here? Wiring problem?

components ActiveMessageC;

      components new AMSenderC(6);

      components new AMReceiverC(6);

      ADCSamplingM.AMSend -> AMSenderC;

      ADCSamplingM.Receive -> AMReceiverC;

      ADCSamplingM.PacketAcknowledgements -> ActiveMessageC;

ADCSamplingM.Packet -> AMSenderC;

Should i wire Packet to ActiveMessageC.Packet or AMSenderC.Packet or
AMReceiverC.Packet? Is there a difference?

Should i wire PacketAcknowledgements to
ActiveMessageC.PacketAcknowledgements or AMSenderC.PacketAcknowledgements?
Is there a difference?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

O.Chougna