Hi all,
I have Boomerang 2.0.2 and I'm trying to use
BlockstorageC for flash memory. I see only the
following warning when I compile but BlockStorageC
seems don't work.. Can someone help me? Thanks.

C:/cygwin/opt/moteiv/tos/lib/Flash/STM25P/StorageManagerM.nc:
In function `StorageManagerM$StdControl$init':
C:/cygwin/opt/moteiv/tos/lib/Flash/STM25P/StorageManagerM.nc:86:
warning: comparison is always false due to limited
range of data type
    compiled Rilevatore to build/tmote/main.exe
           21166 bytes in ROM
            5859 bytes in RAM
msp430-objcopy --output-target=ihex
build/tmote/main.exe build/tmote/main.ihex
    writing TOS image