Hi sara,

I had the same problem.

The cc2420basestation is also snooping packets, so packets which are not
destined to your basestation are also received by the snoopingreceive
handler. Just comment out the snooping code:

BaseStationP.nc:

//interface Receive as RadioSnoop[am_id_t id];

/*

  event message_t* RadioSnoop.receive[am_id_t id](message_t* msg,

                                      void* payload,

                                      uint8_t len) {

    return receive(msg, payload, len);

  }*/

BaseStationC.nc:

  //BaseStationP.RadioSnoop -> Radio.Snoop;

Good luck,

Oussama