I'm working on being able to interact with my mica2 motes (tinyos2.x) via
python. I'm playing with BlinkToRadio and BaseStation Using the mig
generated python class BlinkToRadio, I still have to manually
struct.unpackthat data before i can send it.
The receiving case is worse, because the packet read off the Serial object
includes all its headers, so I'll have to chop that off and repack the data
to create a new BlinkToRadio object.

Isn't there a better way than this? Seems like there's a whole layer of
python code missing.

Is anyone actually using the python sdk?

thanks
-james