Hi Folks,

I have some Tmote connect and Tmote sky. I want to use sensor networks as a
bridge to connect two (or more) computers. I am considering the following two
approaches.

Method #1 – without Tmote connect
Connect Tmote sky #1 to PC #1. Connect Tmote sky#2 to PC #2. How to send
packets from PC#1 to PC#2 and vice versa. How can we do this? How to configure
IP address of PC#1 and PC#2? As a first step, how can PC#1 ping PC#2 and vice
versa?

Method#2 – with Tmote connect
PC#1 connects to Tmote connect#1 that has a Tmote sky#1. PC#2 connects to Tmote
connect#2 that has a Tmote sky#2. The same questions. How can I establish
communications (TCP and UDP connections) between PC#1 and PC#2? Can I ping PC#2
from PC#1 and vice versa?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Chonggang