Hello!

I'm using the micaz to Tinyos 1.1.15 version.

In cc2420data sheet, the default value of CCA_THR is -35.

From: roberto pagliari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 11:56 PM
To: JeongKwanhee
Cc: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] CCA value

which kind of platform and distribution are u using? In tinyos 1.0.7 the
default value for micaz platform is -128. You should change it going to
HPLCC2420Control.init()

On 7/1/07, JeongKwanhee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all!

I knew CCA default value is -32.

And I found CCA_MODE that decided whether data received or not.

So, if I want to decide CCA Threshold, what I have to do?

I think that I just change default value(E0). Is right???

Plz, give me send many email whether it is right or not.

Thank you.