Hello John,

> > File BaseStationP.nc
> >

> > file BaseStationC.nc
> >
> > configuration BaseStationC {
> > }
> > implementation {
> >
> > // For sensing
> >   components new SensirionSht11C() as SensorSht;
> I wanted to follow this down to the details of
>
> SensirionSht11C()
>

> I looked in /tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/sht11 and find
> SensirionSht11.nc   no SensirionSht11C.nc

Please see TINYOS-2.X\tos\platforms\telosa\chips\sht11\

> Did you write that part and the BasestationC.nc?
> I find a command   measureTemperature()  and event
> measureTemperatureDone( error_t result, uint16_t val )
> rather than   ReadTemperature.readDone

BaseStation it's just file where I implemented temperature measuring.

Please see my code
module BaseStationP {
  uses {
        interface Read<uint16_t> as ReadTemperature;
        interface Read<uint16_t> as ReadHumidity;
        interface Read<uint16_t> as ReadIVoltage;
        interface Read<uint16_t> as ReadLight;
}

> I'm looking for some working code for tinyos2.0
>
> Is yours for 1.0?

It's really TinyOs 2.0 source code.

You can find example at tinyos-2.x-old\apps\Sense
You should use SensirionSht11C instead DemoSensorC

> Thanks,
>
> John Griessen

Regards, Aleksandr

wbr, Sadkov Aleksandr