Tinyos-help:
    Hello!
    I use uart for transmiting data from PC to node, and the total length of
the data part is 99. It worked on micaz, and when receiving the message, it
just transmit back to PC to see if it be right through transmiting. When it
works separately, all the sending data and receving data on PC is identical.
But when I add a Timer using T3(System clock), and it get in T3 interrupt 10ms
repeatly, the data sended and received is sometimes not identical(a data will
be lose and will add 0 at the end of data part). I think it may be T3 interrupt
interrupts the receiving state-maching. Has anybody met this probelem or known
how to resolve it, hoping for your answer.

Thanks a lot!
                                              Fuqiang Wang
                                                2007-07-04