From: Yu, Mengji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 7/4/2007 06:39 PM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] (no subject)

Hi there,

According to the TinyOS tutorial 1.x, group id of motes can be specified
in the makerule file and accessed via variable (uint8_t TOS_AM_GROUP).
Currently, I'm experimenting the dynamic group id assignment rather than
at the compile time. However, the system didn't allow me to assign new
value to TOS_AM_GROUP. Is there any solution I can change the group id
of motes in the programming rather than manually do it at the compile
time?

Many thanks

Cheers,

mengjie