Please help me shed some light in this!

Thank you!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pedro Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jul 2, 2007 2:43 PM
Subject: Decoding the contents of a Serial frame returned by TestNetwork App
(again)
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu

(this is a repost from a last month's mail that I didnt want to see go
forgotten)

Hello all;

Some weeks ago I asked about the exact contents of a frame I was receiving
through the serial port, of which I couldn't decode whatsoever (first mail
here:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2007-June/025739.html
).
With the help of some people (Alexander Becher, Steve McKown, David Moss and
Benjamin Madore), we managed to make some sense out of it. However, I am
reaching that time period where it would be really handy to have the rest
cleared.

So summing it all up, I receive this in the serial port (example frame):

7E 45 00 FF FF 00 00 13 00 EE 00 01 00 00 00 07 80 EE 00 07 00 80 00 00 00
00 20 00 00 53 63 7E

and the sent structure is like this:

typedef nx_struct TestNetworkMsg {
nx_am_addr_t source;
nx_uint16_t seqno;
nx_am_addr_t parent;
nx_uint16_t metric;
nx_uint8_t datah;
nx_uint8_t datal;
nx_uint8_t hopcount;
nx_uint16_t sendCount;
nx_uint16_t sendSuccessCount;
} TestNetworkMsg;

the platform is the MicaZ and the app is the TestNetwork.

we've went this far on the decoding process (* marks confirmed field):

*7E : Framing byte, denoting start of packet
*45 : Protocol Byte (NO_ACK)
*00 : Packet Format Dispatch Byte
*FF FF : destination address (from UART)
*00 00 : source address (root node)
13 : length
00 EE : Collection ID (from CTP) ?? / Type ?? / Destination PAN Identifier
(from MAC Header)
00 : ????
01 : hopcount (seems out of place, but sure looks like it!!!) ????
00 00 : Destination Address (root ID=0) (from MAC Header) ???
00 07 : Source Address (from the MAC Header) ????
80 : sendCount ??? (this field increments like the seqno below)
EE : Collection ID (from CTP) ?? / Type ??
*00 07 : source
*00 80 : seqno
*00 00 : parent
*00 00 : metric
*20 00 : data
00 : ???
*53 63:two byte CRC
*7E : Framing byte, denoting end of packet

Can you help me?
Thank you for the (once again) inconvenience;

Pedro