Hi Geetha,

I think it's because your PC's is not synchronize with the mote.
It happens a lot for me.

Try to turn off the BaseStation (PC-mote bridge) mote first,
while the other motes keep sending the data.

I think after few times on-offing the BaseStation, you'll get
something in your screen (assuming your hardware is OK).

Regards,

-daniel