I missed the beginning of this...is this T2?
I only find RemoteControl.java (no ...ler) in my T1 tools,
and it doesn't have a sendCommand( short[] ) method.

But a couple things to check anyway:
First the mig struct is a byte and you are using a short,
and second, assuming there is a send-array method it may
be expecting a byte[] not a short[], but then I would expect
javac to complain...

MS

julien falco wrote:

and i wrong copied/pasted: here is example B again:

example B: not working
    short[] CmdArray = new short[1];
    short Cmd;
    int hex;
    protected RemoteController rc;

    public void justdoit(){
try{ String b1 = _byte1.getText(); hex = Integer.parseInt(b1.trim(), 16 /* radix */);
            CmdArray[0] = (short)hex;
        rc.sendCommand(CmdArray);
} catch (Exception ex) {
            System.out.println(ex);