Hi All

Im working under Tinyos1.1.15 TOSSIM.

I made a simple program to send and receive via GenericComm and simulated it in
TOSSIM, works very fine. The TOSH_DATA_LENGTH is 36 instead of 29 as i have to
send more information in the packet. Now I want to see the behavior using BMAC.
What i understood from list postings that CC1000 stack is also using BMAC (I
hope im correct), now few questions regarding that

1. To enable CC1000 (or BMAC) is it sufficient to just enable the following
line in Makefile
    PFLAGS += -I%T/platform/pc/CC1000Radio
2. If yes, than I tried this but none of packet get through the radio, I mean
none of send() method was successful. Than I enabled DBG_CRC, DBG_PACKET to
debug wht is going on underlying but there is no output from these DBG modes.

Any suggestion

Looking forward

Regards
Faisal Karim