Hi.

I am using TinyOS2.0.1, MIB510, micaz. Also, I am making a multihop network
protocol.
Status) For example, node1 --> node 2 --> node 3 (baseStation)  (--> : means
the route that packets are delivered)
            node 3 is baseStation node whichs use baseStation Application.
            I could see packet data delivered from node1 to node 3 by using
LISTEN through PC screen.

Question) However, when I tried to save received data packets into node3, I
could see only about 10 data packets by using LISTEN. After seeing 10 data
packets, I can't see data packets by using LISTEN through PC screen.
Are there any memory limitation in mote?  Or, Are there any saving
limitation in BaseStation Application ?

Thanks.

--
DaeHee Kim (Danny)
Department of Computer Science, State University of NewYork at Binghamton.