From: Michael Schippling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 July 2007 18:57
To: Yong, Chee Yeew Cc: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Wiring parameterised interfaces

I think you need to wire the Timer StdControl:

      Main.StdControl -> TimerC;

Yong, Chee Yeew wrote:
Hello all,

I am having a bit of a problem wiring parameterised
interfaces. The program
is as below.

I keep getting the error: "MyTimers.start() not connected".

I am not sure why it is complaining when I clearly have
MyTimers wired in
the Configuration file.
My environment is Cygwin with TinyOS 1.1.10.

Thanks for any help/advice.

Regards,
Chee

Configuration file (TestC.nc):
configuration TestC {
}
implementation {
  components Main, TestM, TimerC;
  Main.StdControl -> TestM;
  TestM.MyTimers[0] -> TimerC.Timer[unique("Timer")];
  TestM.TimerControl -> TimerC;
}

Module file (TestM.nc):
module TestM {
  provides interface StdControl;
  uses {
    interface Timer as MyTimers[uint8_t tid];
    interface StdControl as TimerControl;
  }
}
implementation {
  event result_t MyTimers.fired[uint8_t tid]() {
    return SUCCESS;
  }

  command result_t StdControl.init() {
    return call TimerControl.init();
  }

  command result_t StdControl.start() {
    call TimerControl.start();
    call MyTimers.start[0](TIMER_ONE_SHOT, 1000);
    return SUCCESS;
  }

  command result_t StdControl.stop() {
    return SUCCESS;
  }
}

*****************

*****************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may
not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the
originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales
Research & Technology
(UK) Limited.