I have a heavily modified version of MultihopOscilloscope for tmote sky with TOS 2.0.1 that uses CTP but needs neighboring nodes to snoop information transmitted to the base station. To get this to work in 2.0.1 I disable the chip's address decoding. I tried the same code after installing the stock 2.0.2 (no disable) and it doesn't work. My question is: what are the specific improvements for snooping with cc2420 in 2.0.2 (I read the update in the tos/chips/cc2420 but nothing about snooping)

Thanks in advance
Wes