Although this page is for Ubuntu it has good info on env, also can allow you to switch between diff versions of tos on the fly

http://5secondfuse.com/tinyos/install.html

john

Quoting mejda chouaieb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello, all
?
Now I am studying Lesson 1 of TinyOS 2.x tutorial.
I have two tmote sky(s) (Telosb) and I also have a problem.
I have installed tinyos in windows and when I type tos-check-env I have these warnings ( I joned a printscreen). the path variable is empty when I type echo $path there is nothing.
can someone help me please? thank you in advance.