With a little Internot sleuthing I think I found "stargate" at:
    http://www.xbow.com/Products/productdetails.aspx?sid=229
I believe it is an alternate base-station approach. Assuming
that you are running the HWVerify on a separate host, you
probably need to use an IP address instead of serial.
Rummage in the stargate doc (if any) and see how you access
it from the external world. They might even have a MOTECOM
setting for it.

MS

Brian Mulanda wrote:

Are you also using a MIB### programming board? If so, what kind?

-Brian